The Arc of Oswego County has been serving individuals with disabilities for over 60 years. Since its inception, the Arc of Oswego County has served more than 2,000 children and adults and their families throughout Oswego County. With the help of generous supports, we have made a difference by improving the quality of life for individuals with disabilities.
We are asking you to show your support of the Arc of Oswego County and those we serve by becoming a member and/or volunteer. Volunteers help us grow by recruiting other members and help spread the word about the Arc of Oswego County and its cause.
What Your Membership Helps Support:
- Ongoing Service Coordination
- Specialized Training and Therapy
- Parent Advocacy/Training Service
- Training and Consultation
- Medicaid Services Coordination
- Senior Day Rehabilitation Program’
- Recreational Respite Services
- Voting rights with the Arc of Oswego County
- Recognition in our newsletter as a contributor
- Subscription to the Connections, our semi-annual newsletter and invitations to special events
- Membership with The Arc of New York and The Arc of the United States
Join the Arc of Oswego County’s Membership Campaign today! If you are interested in becoming a member and/or volunteer for our membership campaign, please call (315) 598-3108 or by email.